Make a Claim
Please call 020 8370 4994 to report a claim or report online within 24 hours of the incident taking place.
Our claims line is open 09:00-17:30 Monday-Friday and 09:00-12:00 on Saturday. Outside of these times please report online or call 0208 370 4992 if you require for your vehicle to be urgently recovered.
Make a Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to report a claim within 24 hours?
It’s really important to report a claim as soon as you can within 24 hours. This allows us to recover your vehicle, get you into a replacement vehicle and repair your vehicle as quickly as possible. You could be liable for a higher excess if your delay in reporting a claim (please consult your policy wording).
Early reporting also gives us plenty of time to understand who is at fault and defend your interests against fraudulent claims.
What happens after I report a claim?
- Making a claim is easy and fast. To do so call us on 020 8370 4994 or report via the form below. If you report online we’ll call you back during business hours.
- We’ll book your vehicle in for repair and make sure you receive your replacement vehicle (if eligible), so you can be back on the road working before you know it!
- If the claim isn’t your fault, we’ll waive your excess if you use our approved repairer.
- Throughout your claim you’ll deal with expert UK-based claims handlers. They’re committed to providing an outstanding service, so much so they’re rated 4.8* on Google.
What should I do following an accident I’m involved in?
- Move your vehicle to a safe location (if possible), stop your vehicle and turn off the engine.
- Call the emergency services if you, your passengers or another road user is injured, or if the safety of the carriageway is compromised.
- Gather as much information as you can, including details of witnesses and take photos from multiple angles. Importantly, do not accept liability at the scene.
- Contact Noble Claims Services on 020 8370 4994 or report via the form above.
- Work with Noble Claims Services to have your vehicle booked in for repairs.
What is my excess?
Details of your excess can be found in your policy documents.
If you use our network of Approved Repairers in the event of a non-fault accident your excess will be waived.
If you choose not to use our Approved Repairers you may be subject to a higher excess and you should consult your policy wording for full details.