Hertz Uber Rental Programme claims reporting
Please call 020 8370 4999 to report a claim or report online within 24 hours of the incident taking place.
Our claims line is open 09:00-17:30 Monday-Friday and 09:00-12:00 on Saturday. Outside of these times please report online or call 020 8370 4999 if you require for your vehicle to be urgently recovered.
Is insurance included? What am I covered for?Your rental includes comprehensive Hire & Reward insurance. This covers you for carrying passengers and non-hazardous goods for private hire taxi and delivery driver purposes, and for personal driving.
Who are DCL and Noble Claims Services?DCL provides Hire & Reward insurance to the Hertz Uber Rental programme and Noble Claims Services manage claims associated with the Hertz Uber Rental Programme.
What incidents should I report on this page?It is important that you report the following types of incident/accident via the form on this page or by calling 020 8370 4999:
- Road traffic accidents
- Vehicle theft
- Windscreen/glass damage to your vehicle
- Damage as a result of fire or flooding
Why is it important to report a claim within 24 hours?It’s really important to report a claim as soon as you can within 24 hours. This allows us to recover your vehicle, get you into a replacement vehicle and repair your vehicle as quickly as possible.Early reporting also gives us plenty of time to understand who is at fault and defend your interests against fraudulent claims.
What should I do following a road traffic accident?
- Call the emergency services if you, your passengers or another road user is injured, or if the safety of the carriageway is compromised.
- Gather as much information as you can:
- third party details (name, address, telephone number, vehicle registration)
- details of witnesses and any passengers (names, addresses, telephone numbers)
- take photos of the scene and damage to your vehicle and the third party vehicle/property from multiple angles.
- Do not accept liability at the scene.
- Report the incident by calling 020 8370 4999 or report the claim online on this page. This will start the process of booking the vehicle in for repairs and securing a replacement vehicle.
- If you are trying to report this claim outside of our working hours, and your vehicle is undriveable and requires urgent recovery, please call 01621738412 (24/7, 365 days).
Will I receive a replacement vehicle following a claim?You will be eligible for a replacement vehicle from our third party following a fault or a non-fault accident. In the event that the accident is your fault, you will receive a replacement vehicle for up to 21 days. The replacement vehicle will be licenced so that you can continue to work. See your driver rental agreement for full details.
Will my rental vehicle be repaired?We will handle the repairs of your rental vehicle and you will be supplied with a replacement vehicle from our third party whilst these are taking place. See your driver rental agreement for full details.
What should I do if my vehicle has broken down?
This page is only for reporting road traffic accidents your vehicle has been involved in, windscreen claims, thefts or fire/flooding damage.
In the event of a breakdown (such as a mechanical failure, lack of fuel, puncture) call our 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance line on 01206 714715.