Why insure with DCL?
We are committed to finding you the best insurance cover at the best price –
we understand that your vehicle is your livelihood.
- Third Party Only or Comprehensive
- Flexible payment options
- All UK postcodes covered
- No telematics or camera required
- Public Liability cover
- Replacement vehicle following a fault or non-fault accident
- Breakdown cover
- Dedicated UK claims management centre (rated 4.7* on Google)
- Work for whoever you want. Whether you work via UberEats, Deliveroo, JustEat, Amazon Flex or any other delivery company – we have got you covered
Does DCL provide top-up insurance for delivery drivers?
No, DCL does not provide top-up insurance for delivery drivers. Our minimum policy term is 1 month and we provide policies up to 12 months in duration.
What does a monthly or annual delivery driver policy cover?
A monthly or annual delivery driver policy covers you for social, domestic and pleasure usage and Hire & Reward. This means you are buying a policy which allows you to use your vehicle as you would on a private car policy but also allows you to use it for delivery driver work. These policies are designed to be purchased in place of private car insurance. A monthly or annual policy can represent good value for money as you are covered for private use and delivery use at all times.